Updated: Mar 4, 2019
Support Business Ramp-Up with Just-in-Time Custom Training
· A global shipping leader with an expanding US presence needed help building a training curriculum to address the development needs of employees, managers and new hires.
· Beginning with an introduction to the company’s new performance management process for Managers, Current Employees, and New Hires, the company needed a cost-effective way to help employees develop core leadership skills.
· Customized workshops would incorporate the company’s philosophy and core competencies, and would be rolled-out as the US business ramped up in size.
· The company’s expert training staff would outsource workshop development on a strict timeline and budget, while internal staff would focus on workshop facilitation.
Create Customized Leader Development Curriculum
· The Chatfield Grouppartnered with the Director of Training to build a leadership curriculum designed to meet employee development needs over a 3-year period.
· As the company ramped up, training and development priorities adapted to business requirements. Innovative turn-key workshops were designed to reinforce the company’s core competencies and build essential leadership and management skills.
· Workshops incorporate design flexibility, customized branding and design, and full reproduction rights.
· Workshops included: Performance Management, Behavioral Interviewing, Basics of Management & Leadership,Career Development, Emotional Intelligence, Conflict Management, and Essential Communications Skills.